At OCA our direct activities offer support to cancer patients, survivors, and their families. All our projects and services are offered free of charge to all sections of the community, regardless of their nationality or religion. Our main concern pivots on being able to reach as many people as possible with our projects.
Projects & Services
- Mobile Mammography Unit (MMU)
- Dar Al Hanan – “Home away from home”
- Clinical Breast Examination (CBE)
- Ultrasound Examination
- Palliative Care – “Bridging the gap”
- Patient Support and helpline through the toll-free number
- Patient Nutrition Supplement Program
- Patients advocacy
- Patient/survivors Counseling
- Patients support group
- Treatment Plans
- Self-Breast Examination (SBE) training and awareness for women.
- Self-Breast screening training program in schools for 10th to 12th-grade students.
- Survivorship Advocacy training.
Awareness & Communications
- Pink Ribbon initiative
- Talks on Cancer
- The one-to-one approach in Malls, Schools and Universities
- Booklets and other forms of communication
- Collaborating with new and mainstream media
- Prevention and Awareness
At OCA we consider indirect activities all the undertakings that are not directly targeted to cancer patients and survivors, but that will have a positive impact on their lives and cancer prevention.
Education & Training